There are at least five artists with this name:
1) Punch was a hardcore band based in San Francisco, California, recognizable by fast, heavy sound with pulverizing intensity, intelligent song structures and absolutely plastering vocals. Their debut EP, Eyeless (2008), self titled LP (2009) and second LP, Push Pull (2010) are joint releases on record labels 625 Thrashcore and Discos Huelga. They have toured the US, Japan, Australia, and Europe. They have released in 2011 a new split out with Loma Prieta and an EP called Nothing Lasts. Their 3rd and final album, They Don't Have To Believe, was released in 2014.
2) Punch was an indie / alternative rock band from Rīga, Latvia formed in year 2001. They split up in year 2005 - after then most of members are still active musicians.
The original lineup:
Jānis Ozoliņš - vocal (currently Sigma)
Rihards Raja - guitar (currently Band Versus Music)
Reinis Žogots - bass guitar
Mārtiņš Miļevskis - drums (currently Ēnas, Astro'n'out, Vic Anselmo and Kuchenbeat)
3) Punch (พั้นช์) is a female singer from Thailand.
4) Punch (פונץ') is a rock band from Israel, featuring Yossi Babliki (יוסי בבליקי), Boaz Cohen (בועז כהן), Dana Becker (דנה בקר) and formerly Shalom Gad (שלום גד)
5) Punch is Robert Frank Tjalsma. A Hardstyle producer from Enschede (The Netherlands).
He makes hardstyle with a deep punch, that's why they call him punch. In an interview with online hardstyle magazine called Boer, he claimed to be obsessed with the punches: I remember going to partys. I listened to all the punches and became obsessed. I wanted to make the perfect punch for my songs. This obsession lasted for about 2 years. After that i felt like i could make this album.
So I made this album over a period of time where i'd stay up all night doing crack and this music was made to mimic it.
He is currently signed to IF records.
6) Punch is a classical metal rock band from Norway consisting of 4 members;
Jan Kjetil Klubben - Guitar/vocals
Thomas Daviknes Hansen - Drums
Rune Hopen - Bass
Niklas Westbø Iversen - Guitar
7) Punch is a rapper at, and president of, the Top Dawg Entertainment (TDE) label. He has been featured on a few songs of TDE artists, and released his own song "25" as well.