There are more than one artist under the name Naga.
1. Ana Gaby Peralta (aka Naga), a Mexican electronic and pop singer-songwriter.
2. An Electronica musician / DJ from Hungary.
3. A Blackened Doom Metal band from Italy.
2. Naga aka Balazs Fejer started his music career in the end-of-eighties' alternative era, debuting at Nap-Nap fest with his group Ivan Lendul. He was co-founder of the famous hungarian pirate radio called Tilos. In the mid nineties he edited the techno-related column of Torokfurdo magazine (Turkish bath), and around the same time graduated as cultural anthropologist. An essay on the acid age turned him towards electronic music. Naga has been on the dance scene as dj since 1994.
At the time he became a recognized dj in Budapest with his remarkable techno sets. While dub, breakbeat, tribal and deep proghouse have become part of his style in the past few years, "Naga-fans" weren't disappointed by the eclectic sets he played, in fact, he got second prize in the best Hungarian DJ category in the 2000 competition of Wanted, Hungary's prominent music magazine. He's also worked with flute player Tibor Szemzo, put together an album with Amb, toured all over Europe with his sets, and played with Adam Freeland, Aquasky, DJ Vadim, Dave Tipper, Freddy Fresh, Jazzanova, Meat Katie, Tayo, Mixmaster Morris, EZ Rollers, Dj Godfather, Stabilizer, and Keith Tucker, just to name a few.
Fraid (12") [Released: 2003]
Die Rhythmen Ein (Vinyl) [Released: 2006]
Chi Glassic Vol. 1: Dub Local (CD) - Anger Dub No.3. (Naga Remix) [Released:2001]
Chi Recordings Presents: Ablak-A-Dubra (CD) Steelspider (DJ Naga Remix) [Released:2003]
Utazas A Koponyam Korul (A Journey Round My Skull) (DVD) [Released: 2005]
Chi Glassic Vol. 1: Dub Local (CD) [Released: 2001]
Sideral Music (CDr) [Released:2005]
3. Naga is a three-piece Blackened Doom band from Naples, Italy. They released a self-titled EP in 2013 and their full length HĒN in 2014. They are signed to Lay Bare Recordings.